As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. IKEA #ad
IKEA MULA Abacus 103.876.14 #adIKEA #ad
- Made from solid beech wood. Measures 15" w x 13" H x 7" D. Ikea wooden abacus for children 3 and up. Helps develop critical thinking and fine motor skills.
2. Weiye #ad
17 Digit Rods Wooden Abacus Soroban Chinese Japanese Calculator Counting Tool w/Reset Button 14" Vintage-Style #adWeiye #ad
- A great educational tool: when learning on the abacus, math practice can be more effective because you may remember more.
Size: 35. 3×8. 5cm. Beads number: 5 beads Per Row x 17 Rows. 17 digit professional soroban style abacus with plastic frame. Professional reliability goes back centuries: this classic abacus/ soroban calculator is the abacus in classical form, featuring the system used before modern numerals that is still used in parts of the world by merchants, traders, and clerks.
This makes using an abacus for kids math a great way to teach them how to count and equate, and is widely use.
3. CHoppyWAVE #ad
CHoppyWAVE Toys for Boys Girl Toddler Intelligence Development Wooden Abacus Beads Kids Baby Play Toy Desktop Decor #adCHoppyWAVE #ad
- Also a nice decoration on desktop. Guaranteed to provide skills and fun! it comes with a money back guarantee in 3 month if you're not 100% satisfied. Hexagonal shape with abacus beads inside. Perfect for kids to play with. Made of natural wood, durable and healthy.
4. MELAG #ad
MELAG Abacus Calculate Beads 3 Pack Primary School Students Color Abacus Children Cartoon Creative Abacus School Supplies Cute Educational Teaching Aids 4 Colors,23.5 9.5cm #adMELAG #ad
- 11-line color abacus student abacus bead arithmetic Abacus, there are two beads on each rod in the upper deck and five beads each in the bottom, The beads are usually rounded.
The abacus also called a counting frame, Chinese abacus dates to the 2nd century BC, is a calculating tool, Knowns as the Suanpan. Abacus can be used for functions other than counting for elementary schools kids, very efficient suanpan techniques have been developed to do multiplication, addition, subtraction, division, square root and cube root operations at high speed.
Good for school elementary math teaching aids and Kids addition and subtraction counting. Conducive to cultivate and improve children's computing power, memory and attention, Espacially for elementary Kids. Non-toxic and very durable.
5. Brass Statu #ad
Brass Statu Mini Copper Abacus Decoration Chinese Calculator Math Calculating Tool for Kids Adult Collection WQ018 #adBrass Statu #ad
- Can be used as classical calculator in office, education tool for teacher or a gift for abacus collectors. 11 copper rods, with 2 bead above and 5 beads below on each rod. Creative styling, gift for friends and relatives Material: Copper Size: 11*4.
5*1 length * width * height, handmade ornaments Home decoration, CM Application: office space. Traditional arithmetic abacus, a classic tool that is still fully functional. A nice tool for kids' early mathematic education.
|Brand||Brass Statu #ad|
|Manufacturer||Brass statu #ad|
6. Q-XIAOKEAI #ad
Q-XIAOKEAI,Wooden Abacus for Kids Math Learning Educational Toys Maths Counting Beads Toddlers Preschool Kindergarten Toy #adQ-XIAOKEAI #ad
- It help to solve the mathematical problem and increase their interest in math. Math learning tools for older kids: kids can learn to add, subtract, multiply and divide with this wooden abacus. Smooth surface, no smell can gnaw. Colorful and durable design: abacus includes colorful beads and 2 interchangeable double-sided wooden boards, that will attract your baby's attention.
One of the best math learning toy for preschool or school kids. Family kids educational games: the baby educational toys can provide an opportunity to parents play the mathematical games for kids with their child, which increase the parent-child interaction.
Our toys are fully tested and certified according to the ASTM & CPSC standards for toy safety.
The counting blocks use safe and environmentally friendly water-based paint and timber. The beads and the base are made of wood, and rods are made of metal, very durable abacus. Counting educational toys for toddlers: this abacus is great education toy to help toddlers to fine motor skill for pushing individual beads back and forth, "none", and they can learn how to count, learn colors or even learn concepts like "all", "right" and "left", "some", "top"and "bottom"and so on.
7. W&Y #ad
W&Y Intelligence Development Wooden Abacus Beads Kids Baby Play Toys Christmas Children Gift Desktop Decor #adW&Y #ad
- Best gift for your friends family, Christmas Gift, New Year Gift, Happy Birthday Gift. Features: kids gift, abacus beads, educational toy size: 22. 7cm x 2. 8cm x 20cm/8. 94" x 1. 1" x 7. 87" approx.
8. Pedkit #ad
Pedkit Wooden Abacus Frame Kids Educational Counting Toy for Kids Learning Math Preschool Beads Math Tool Games Student Counting Frame #adPedkit #ad
- Abacus toysthe abacus classic wooden toy is a traditional abacus wooden bead counting frame with 100 brightly-colored wooden beads. Usefulour bead counter help kids from 3 to 5 develop early math, counting, and logical thinking skills.
Great giftthe abacus classic wooden toy is a delightful and educational gift for kids 3 to 5 years, and anyone who loves math. Easy to playusing an abacus for kids' math is a great way to teach them how to count, equate, and compute mentally. Sturdy wooden construction and smooth edges. High-qualityabacus frame is paints and BPA free.
9. GFPR #ad
GFPR Classic Abacus for Kids, Kindergarten Children Calculator Learn, Educational Toy, Mental Arithmetics Educational Tool #adGFPR #ad
- This abacus has a solid plastic frame - its classical design allows for its easy use as a professional and educational tool. The abacus is widely used in teaching children counting and mathematics - people who become proficient in the use of the abacus almost automatically become adept at mental calculation.
The effective educational tool. This makes using an abacus for kids math a great way to teach them how to count and equate and is widely used this way.
When learning on the abacus, math practice is more effective because you remember more. The abacus is a calculating tool that was used for centuries before the adoption of the written modern numeral system - it is still widely used by merchants, traders and clerks in different parts of the world.